And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going: Broadway Backwards

• TMV World Legacy Member

Let me know what y'all think. I've never had a singing lesson before and I also sing the national anthem for my College.

Any advice or constructive criticism, or positive feedback is welcome!

:)

Nice! I liked it a lot :) You sing very well. The only thing I could suggest is just keep working on your voice. If you don't already use/train your headvoice I strongly recommend you do, as it will bring infinite new possibilities to your singing.

You've got a nice belt, on broadway or off. Since you are using a mic, you can vary intensity and don't have to belt the entire thing, unless that is what you want. Personally, I like a little more dynamics. A variation of apparent intensity that changes.

You sing really well, good pitch, sustain for days, you've got the right feel and expression for this genre of music. it's a fit.

Basically I am agreeing with Xam. If you are just aching for something to work on, it would be more head voice, which is going to feel lighter to you but can be just as loud and have the auditory illusion of a belt.

Thank you both for the feedback!

I think I may have actually had a sore throat during this performance so was afraid to switch between falsetto and belt because I might have cracked.

I'm really interested in pursuing singing as a career. I guess we will see how it goes! More videos to come soon.

Keep the feedback coming. :)

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...