Stratovarius - If the story is over (cover)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi all,

This one was hard to sing, but I think I've got something. Still some tuning issues, but I will keep practicing it to improve it.

What do you think? Thanks for your feedback.

Cheers.

Nice range, and great sounding highs! But, lots of tuning issues. And the lows seem a bit unsupported. Overall, though, very nicely done.

www.drop-head.com

Thanks for your comments Keith. Yes, lots of tuning issues, I will keep practicing this one.

About the unsupported lows, I think you're right. I have a hard time singing low and mid. I think that everyone, specially doing the passagios. Highs are more natural to me, after high B I feel I can go on without having to change much.

Glad you liked even with the issues you pointed. Cheers.

Thanks for your comments Keith. Yes, lots of tuning issues, I will keep practicing this one.

About the unsupported lows, I think you're right. I have a hard time singing low and mid. I think that everyone, specially doing the passagios. Highs are more natural to me, after high B I feel I can go on without having to change much.

Glad you liked even with the issues you pointed. Cheers.

I wish I had that range problem lol. I'm consistently stuck at c#-D#5!

www.drop-head.com

My highest note, that I can produce with confort now it's E5, not far from what you do. And your voice is way deeper than mine, so it's really good, I think.