Led Zeppelin - The Immigrant Song (Cover)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Just a little short cover of the immigrant song, just the opening minute. Started practicing head voice. Yet to do the rest, just wanted someone to hear it. People tell me I have a good voice but I'm always so conscious about my own singing voice. Peace :)

I'd like a general critique please.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1a3gA0HcoZm

Hey man! Cool to see another Robert Plant fan around the forum.

That was an awesome demo man. You almost had a Chris Cornell-ish approach to the opening wails. The only thing I can say is that it may be easier for you to go from an AW vowel to more of an UH vowel on the B4 to C5 pitches for you. I hope that helps! Keep singing, your really sounding cool!

Nice start man, but you leave our ears craving for more. I have sung the song myself a few times and for me the hardest part is the line "Now you'd better stop .... despite of their loosing". So hard to pull the pronounciation because Robert Plant also sings so high...

Pretty good, so far but I agree, you need to do the whole song, even the high parts.

"On we sweep with threshing oar. Our only goal will be the western shore.

So now you'd better stop and re-build all your ruin. For peace and trust can win the day, despite all your losing."