First collaboration- me and Bay Harbor Butcher

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hey all,

This my first collaboration. I am the second singer on the track. It is the song Impossible by James Arthur.

What do you guys think?

https://app.box.com/s/zbbag4rmerlvro1ve5je

Win7 - Reaper - Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 - [url]www.adammishan.com[/url]

Well done, you guys. Your voice is a closer match for a duet with Bay than even mine was.

Although, I still entertain the idea of doing another collab with Bay for "Under Pressure" where I fake the David Bowie part and he would do the Freddie part.

Anyway, bravo, guys. I liked it.

One thing I was wondering, Bay. Is it possible for you to record the vocal track separate from the music? The reason I ask is that it would be easier to clean up the noise of the "air" in your vocal recording if it was a separate track.

Even if you just listen to the backing track in headphones from something else and record the vocals on your phone.

And then, send it to me. I am finally getting the hang about mixing the results of a recording.

Thanks guys. This was fun and I hope to do some more with Bay in the future. He is such a talented singer.

@ron: bay did send me just his vocal clip without the backing track. I did my best to remove the noise without completely killing the tone of his vocal.

Ok I tried to remove even more of the noise in his vocal. Was I successful? The same link will get you the updated mp3