Falling Slowly from the Motion Picture Once (cover)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Good effort and it's nice to hear the warmth in the lower end of your voice. I think you could raise the key 1/2 to 1 whole step and put this right in your sweet spot.

I kinda struggled singing this song in the original key. I did consider raising it a notch or 2 but I thought it would ruin what the song wants to relay. Even Josh Groban's version wasn't a scream fest. Now I know how important low register is.

See, there have been times where I did a song and someone would suggest raising the key and doing that worked better for me.

Another time, lowering the key helped. In the end, it should be about getting the right tone from your voice, which can change, depending on the key of the music.

I really like your performance in this song, from what I heard on other of your posts of course you can sing this song higher, but I like how you did it on this key, you kept the domain of your voice in the whole song what I think it is great, you know, other way the audience might stress, feel nervious... I think it could sound even greater if the quality of the mic was better

Please, review and critique my latest post: Donny Hathaway - A song for you

souncloud: https://soundcloud.com/matias-azar-

I really like your performance in this song, from what I heard on other of your posts of course you can sing this song higher, but I like how you did it on this key, you kept the domain of your voice in the whole song what I think it is great, you know, other way the audience might stress, feel nervious... I think it could sound even greater if the quality of the mic was better

Thanks. I really believe (or feel) that the song shouldn't be sung higher.