Ain't Misbehavin Cover. Feedbacks wanted.

• TMV World Legacy Member

I really like it. Great intonation and phrasing on the vocals. Didn't miss notes which is really impressive while hitting all of those jazz chords. My singing and guitar playing mutually suffer when combined.

The only thing I'd suggest is maybe setup the cam/mic in a position that you can glance at the guitar frets without turning your head, so you can focus a bit more towards the cam, when glancing for the chord changes. I had that problem myself.

You're doing great, man, keep it up. Seriously, really good.

Nice to hear some jazz around here :)

Sounds good. I would suggest you practice the guitar part more (with a metronome) so that you can do it on auto pilot and just focus on singing.

Also you put too much reverb I would say.

Besides singing and teaching I also make beats and remixes. Check them out here: https://blend.io/sexybeast

Thanks KillerKu. I agree because I was having trouble setting up my cam/mic. I should reposition my mic to a better position. And it was pretty hard singing and playing guitar but I tried anyway XD It worked out okay I guess.

Thanks Sexy beast. I was impatient with this so I literally gave 15 min of practice of this song and decided to record. I should put in more time next time. I'll readjust my reverb as well. I think with the new mic setup, the reverb was a tad bit strong. :) 

Loved your voice on this..... I always try to sing this like Leon Redbone....Low sleepy and mellow......

I like the upbeat and happy feel of this with your voice. :)

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

Thanks ronws. I guess amount of reverb is matter of preference. Some people like more, some like less :)

I like less but most like more and kept telling me that in my "Dust in the Wind." Probably the only person that did NOT come in and tell me to have more reverb is the POTUS and he is busy. So, I added more reverb.

Give the people want they want, even if it is ketchup on a fine steak.