Help me improve my tone? Animals cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

Okay what is going on guys....  Here's a cover of Animals. The thing is I don't really enjoy my tone and timbre, if you guys can pick up things that I could improve I would be infinitely grateful.

I really can't seem to put the finger on what's not working... perhaps I don't have enough fingers for that?? :D

Thanks again.

I am beginning to get the impression that you are an Adam Levine fan. Cool. I heard this one recently. The wife and I watched the show about the Victoria Secret shoot and they had Maroon 5 perform two songs and this was the closer.

You are covering your tone. Put a little smile in it and let the tone brighten. See if that gets closer to the sound you were aiming for.

I am beginning to get the impression that you are an Adam Levine fan. Cool. I heard this one recently. The wife and I watched the show about the Victoria Secret shoot and they had Maroon 5 perform two songs and this was the closer.

You are covering your tone. Put a little smile in it and let the tone brighten. See if that gets closer to the sound you were aiming for.

Thanks for the tip! No more Adam Levine for a while I promise haha :D

It's okay, you have a goal in mind with the sound of Adam Levine, fellow member videohere admires most Lou Gramm. It's not a bad thing.

Instead, try the advice and see if it helps, or not.