Do you find this as funny?

• TMV World Legacy Member

This is my funny cover :lol: Sorry for bad english! This is way out of my range,but I give a short try,so

is it possible with good vowel modification  make this sounds good? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOrdPVh5GH4

ps. I usually sing in regular male range

I'm just a singer with a song, how can I try to right the wrong B)

As far as i can see comparing you to some other begginer singers i heard, this is a start of a good head voice.First it sounds a bit funny like this, but its kinda full and not really a breathy falsetto.

So i think this sound can be streghtened over time and become a fullblown singing voice for you to use.

tnx man :) I would post some regular covers soon.How would you classify my voice ? low tenor,high baritone etc?

tnx man :) I would post some regular covers soon.How would you classify my voice ? low tenor,high baritone etc?

Clasification doesent matter at all in pop singing. Its only for operatic stuff because u need resonance for people to hear you. I know what you are thinking, if im tenor i can hit high notes, and the truth is it doesent matter. Geoff tate is baritone and is singing deep inside the fifth octave, founder of TMV forum Robert Lunte is Baritone and he is belting F5.

Dont get caught on classifications and start working bro :)

yea ,something like that :) like „if I am baritone high singig will destroy my voice„.
but could baritone sing high without sound strained? I notticed that when baritone try to cover tenor song it always sounds bit weird.

yea ,something like that :) like „if I am baritone high singig will destroy my voice„.

but could baritone sing high without sound strained? I notticed that when baritone try to cover tenor song it always sounds bit weird.

Bass can sing high and not sound strained. Some say Axl Rose is a Bass actually, but i guess he isnt the best example of singing high and not sounding strained. But you get my drift.

Singing high isnt the privilege of tenors, its a privilege that only those ppl who take their time and train can have.

Just a friendly advice, Get 4 pillars of singing and start working bro. Robert Lunte (the owner of forum and pillars) is always here to help you with the course.

singing high has nothing to do with voice fach.  it is a skill that needs to be learned.  It is not like tenors can sing high notes just because they happen to be tenors.  They have to train hard too.. 

Voice fach is only reflective of the timbre of the singer in a specific range and is not at all indicative of the range a person can sing. 

I am thinking about  4 pillars,but there also some some other courses,so I want to search a bit to find which one is best for my voice.

..Axl rose is screaming and he sounds thin(I like his voice,but that is not sound I want to have),I want to belt effortlessly up to let say C,D,E and have that round ringing sound, everything above have to be screaming right? Even females sounds screamy that high,and I dont want to scream.

but I want to ask could baritone have that tenor natural high sound(vocal weight if I not wrong),and do I have that sound?

I am more into pop/rock then metal or hard rock so I dont want that metal sound ,I am more for nice colour then just power and range

Belt efortlessly up to C D E is a paradox..no such thing as belt effortlessly.. but to be able to belt that a fine goal to have. Me personally also strive for the same goal to belt the high notes. But i learned the importance of bridging early as a begginer and developing strong head voice first