Music of the night amateur cover

• TMV World Legacy Member
  • Very nice phrasing and tone. Slightly off here and there, just a little hesitation in spots. Be more confident. That said, incredible for a beginner. You have the character down, now fine tune it. There are a few areas you can make it more staccato to emphasize and make your diction more crisp and in other areas ( where you crescendo ) allow your voice to expand more , don't push just let it roll more into the head and round it a bit. Great job!!!!

HM Darius Adrik Conrad Alexander Noto-Holstein

***** Conrad Noto *****

www.ImperialHouseofKings.org

NotoStars@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • TMV World Legacy Member

I hear your voice in sensation more of like Gerard Butler's. I've heard this song many times (including the recordings before the movie was released in 2004). I appreciate your song cover. But as said in the movie, It was Phantom of the Opera. It was meant to be operatically sung. It achieved fame lately with Gerard Butler's version (which does not really sing in an operatic way). But, all in all you did a great job. I thought it was a live version of Gerard's. Nice vocals you had and very clean for a beginner. ^_^ Keep up the good work dude.