I'm Not the Only One -Sam Smith - Acoustic version

• TMV World Legacy Member

I prefer this over Sam Smith from what I've heard. Your accent adds something very unique and interesting to the track and your timbre expresses something unique outside of any genre I'm familiar with. 

I don't have any useful critique aside from making the accent more typically western might make things more commercial in USA markets. For now, I'd prefer you sing how you sing as I find it more valuable artistically and as a listener I feel it more, but depending on your aspirations you should decide how to forge your own path in vocal development.

Very nice. Your accent adds an interesting touch.

I prefer this over Sam Smith from what I've heard. Your accent adds something very unique and interesting to the track and your timbre expresses something unique outside of any genre I'm familiar with. 

I don't have any useful critique aside from making the accent more typically western might make things more commercial in USA markets. For now, I'd prefer you sing how you sing as I find it more valuable artistically and as a listener I feel it more, but depending on your aspirations you should decide how to forge your own path in vocal development.

I loved it! really nice :)

Thank you very much I'm happy you liked it .

thank you very much for your kind comments, I am new to this forum and I do not know English very well. I sing it, but do not speak it properly !! I will follow your cover. !!