Smile - cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

I liked, bro. Good falsetto, nice vibrato. Sometimes you're a little bit off-pitch, but just a little bit. Is t-bone 450usb your mic?

I liked, bro. Good falsetto, nice vibrato. Sometimes you're a little bit off-pitch, but just a little bit. Is t-bone 450usb your mic?

​Thanks and yes that´s my mic and i use Audacity so the quality is quite bad somethimes ;)

It's cool. You always sing with a lot of emotion and I like your broad tastes.

As for having no backing track, something I've found is really nice, is to get a reference note. You can record the tonic of the song, and sustain this note. If you have a keyboard, or any other instrument you can use that, and record it sustained for a long time. If you have no instrument, you can sing a steady note and hold it out and then loop it.

This is what I've been doing when I don't have a backing track as it fixes intonation drift (which 90 percent of singers without absolute pitch will do acapella). It's not just for our listening pleasure, but I think it will help your intonation to have a reference to keep track of.

Beautiful song :) I think it would be very nice if you sing it along a backing track.Try to add some more depth and support to your falsetto.  

​Thanks Bono, i practise every day and hopefully i get better :)

It's cool. You always sing with a lot of emotion and I like your broad tastes.

As for having no backing track, something I've found is really nice, is to get a reference note. You can record the tonic of the song, and sustain this note. If you have a keyboard, or any other instrument you can use that, and record it sustained for a long time. If you have no instrument, you can sing a steady note and hold it out and then loop it.

This is what I've been doing when I don't have a backing track as it fixes intonation drift (which 90 percent of singers without absolute pitch will do acapella). It's not just for our listening pleasure, but I think it will help your intonation to have a reference to keep track of.

​Thanks KillerKu, I do not have this song backing track or any insturements but i am planning to get myself a keyboard so it will help me :)