Misty - Ella FItzgerald

• TMV World Legacy Member

WOW...perfect :) your voice reminds so much like Karen Carpenter ( The Carpenters ) voice. You could do a perfect cover example song like " Yesterday once more ".

WOW...perfect :) your voice reminds so much like Karen Carpenter ( The Carpenters ) voice. You could do a perfect cover example song like " Yesterday once more ".

​Thank you Pekka for listening and appreciating...if you have a look at my SC channels you'll find "This masquerade"....tell me what you think!

Your SC channels are full of awesome songs and singing. I really enjoy listening songs like Sade: Smooth operator and Whitney Houston song.. you got some serious talent my lady :) however, i could not find "This masquerade" song :(

Your SC channels are full of awesome songs and singing. I really enjoy listening songs like Sade: Smooth operator and Whitney Houston song.. you got some serious talent my lady :) however, i could not find "This masquerade" song :(

Thanks....here's the link! Tell me your impressions :-)

Misty.......What a song..... I can almost see your evening dress shimmering in the spot light and smell the candles and cigars from an old time NightClub.......Those were the good old days.......I wasn't there but I saw it in a movie once. :rolleyes:

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

Your Misty is awesome. The phrasing is intricate but flows seamlessly  and the vibrato weaves in and out. I love the legato movements, it's a complicated song, but the pitch moves accurately without a hint of robotic. Feels like brush strokes to me.

I find the area you sing in, at least if I can picture transposing a female voice correctly in my head, very difficult to maintain. Not belting and extremely soft falsetto either.  Supported, delicate, yet not weak, and also in control. It's impressive, but my favorite thing is that it still feels 'felt out.' Doesn't sound mechanical to me.

Misty.......What a song..... I can almost see your evening dress shimmering in the spot light and smell the candles and cigars from an old time NightClub.......Those were the good old days.......I wasn't there but I saw it in a movie once. :rolleyes:

​I get the same image when, with my eyes closed, I listen to these standards....thank you!!

Your Misty is awesome. The phrasing is intricate but flows seamlessly  and the vibrato weaves in and out. I love the legato movements, it's a complicated song, but the pitch moves accurately without a hint of robotic. Feels like brush strokes to me.

I find the area you sing in, at least if I can picture transposing a female voice correctly in my head, very difficult to maintain. Not belting and extremely soft falsetto either.  Supported, delicate, yet not weak, and also in control. It's impressive, but my favorite thing is that it still feels 'felt out.' Doesn't sound mechanical to me.

​You are perfectly right: it was not an easy song to sing and biggest difficulty was making it look that simple! But I didn't forced myself, I just thought of the expression I wanted to give to some phrases and my voice seemed to spring exactly as I wished it was! Thank you for your beautiful review....it means a lot to me!!

Amazing! i have no words, you´re a great artist i really can feel your feelings in your voice! 

​I'm really flattered since I never thought of me as an artist....singing is my greatest passion, that's the real point! When I sing I feel I'm in MY dimension and maybe that's what I transmit to those listening to me....thank you very much!!