Birdy - Skinny Love (piano song cover)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hello everyone! Did a piano song cover of the song "Skinny Love" covered by Birdy. (cover of a cover to be exact haha), please let me know what you think :)

Hopefully, I get to learn more and improve on my singing skills through your reviews and critics!

Also, I just received a condenser mic (model: Takstar GL-100USB) but I'm having difficulty getting it to work. Is it a must to plug in the headphone jack? Will it make any difference?

Many thanks and have a great week ahead!

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hello everyone! Did a piano song cover of the song "Skinny Love" covered by Birdy. (cover of a cover to be exact haha), please let me know what you think :)

Hopefully, I get to learn more and improve on my singing skills through your reviews and critics!

Also, I just received a condenser mic (model: Takstar GL-100USB) but I'm having difficulty getting it to work. Is it a must to plug in the headphone jack? Will it make any difference?

Many thanks and have a great week ahead!

​Beautiful voice! Very nice tone. I would love to hear more of your head voice, I feel like it would sound very pretty with a lot of songs. Keep up the good work :)