• TMV World Legacy Member

Hello, again! 

Here you have my maximum ability. Head voice, chest voice and mix, all in the same song. Unfortunately i have too much of the pharyngeal voice in the verses (sorry, but i have sang too much Judas Priest). What do you think?

I liked it, including the flag tribute, the way that Bruce runs around the stage with the Union Jack. Of course, I have always liked your IM covers. You could be in an IM tribute band and you kind of look like him with that ball cap on.

Hehe, thanx Ron. You are kind as always. I, myself, am not totally pleased with this cover, it is a damn hard song, the phrases sung goes so fast. I twist my toungue when i for example  sing "the horse he sweats with fear...". Sometimes the phrases are stuck in my throat especially on the first verse i think.

4 hours ago, Olem said:

Hehe, thanx Ron. You are kind as always. I, myself, is not totally pleased with this cover, it is a damn hard song, the phrases sung goes so fast. I twist my toungue when i for example  sing "the horse he sweats with fear...". Sometimes the phrases are stuck in my throat especially on the first verse i think.

The only thing I can offer for that is to not think of it as a phrase of text. Break it down to sounds. I mean, that's all it really is. But instead of worrying so much about the words and the order, how does it sound as da hahs ee s ehts ee f fee? At pitch, volume, and speed, no one is going to miss that w and right now, it will drag too much of your mouth forward and through everything out of alignment.