Igor Zotov - A Bunch of New Cover Songs

• TMV World Legacy Member

I like rock and roll, but don't listen to it too often but great job man. I wasn't expecting that really! Powerful voice, excellent control! 

• Administrator

Jugulator,,, I am as impressed by your singing as I am by your prolific amount of work. You have been busy.  Great work brother, truly, it sounds pretty good... and your recordings are good too. 

I would suggest that you go over to the Home Recording forum and make a post that lays out what your technology chain is, DAW and plugins so people can also lear from your recording chops. What kind of mic is that?

Nice work man, its cool having you here... 

Why don't you tell us your story?  How did you get into singing? How did you get into working on all these covers? what lessons have you learned in your journey?  What tips would you share with the community that are inspired by your work?

Where are you from Russia?  

• TMV World Legacy Member

Thank you very much, Robert!

I am from Kursk, an ancient russian city. It's approx. 500 km to the south from Moscow.

I've been singing for 25 years. Never taken any voice lessons, but I used to take piano lessons when I was a schoolboy.

I started to record cover songs about 5 years ago. It was my wife who first asked me if I could try to record something. Then I bought a Shure SM-58 mic and now he I am :)

To be continued...