Ronws and Tommy "Life By The Drop"

Rate this topic

Here is a little something me and Ron worked out. Ron Stone, our very own ronws played acoustic guitar for the backing track and I sang the vocals over it.

I call it a "Tee Stone Blues" production :D

Stevie Ray Vaughans "Life By The Drop."

I've done this song here before a few weeks ago. But this one is our own collaboration!

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11686865&q=hi&newref=1

Dang it, Tommy. You're right. Your mix sounds better than mine. Folks, there are actually two mixes of this song. What you hear is Tommy's. And I like it better than my own, which is a little more "produced," though there was a latency issue in that one that defied my standard remedy.

What I like about Tommy's is that it sounds more "acoustic." It sounds like we are in the same room together. He is in New York and I am in Texas. Ah, the magic of mp3 and email.

I knew this would happen. My guitar playing would be valued more than my singing. :lol:

I can certainly give it a try but it will probably take a week to work something up that's passable. But, all I have is guitars, so, it won't be as lush as this recording. But I am willing to give it a go.