• TMV World Member

Hey guys,

This is one of my tracks, just so you can see what my focus is. I am doing rock / hard rock. I have been away from it for about 6 years and just starting with a new band. I have always had issues in the higher register but the new band calls for it. I'm always looking to improve, any tips are much appreciated!

• TMV World Member

Is James Hetfield one of your influences? I get a bit of a Metallica vibe from the song which is why I'm asking. Sick song and you got a good tone. You came to the right place if you want to increase your range. By the way I love the Christian lyrics of the song considering I'm a Christian myself.

Galatians 5:22-23- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Romans 10:9-that if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

My name is James and I'm a possible future student of Rob Lunte.

• Administrator

yes, has a sort of Hetfield vibe to it.

I think its fairly cool. Your a good metal singer and have a cool sounding distortion to your voice. If I had a concern it would be what happens when you lighten that distortion? Can you sing clean?

This configuration would seem to be tiring. Does your voice get tired quickly.

Another thing I would recommend is work on learning the Andrew Lloyd Weber's "Gethsemane", it is a great song to learn.