Let her go (Passenger) Cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hello Friends, I am coming back here on this site after a long and infact was not singing since long time due to some reasons.. I am Umesh from India. And sometimes I love to sing western songs as well. :) Please take out a little of your valuable time to watch my this cover song and let me know how it is  ? 

I would love to hear your feedback.

And also if you like it in my voice then please do subscribe my youtube channel. I am coming up with many more covers soon. ;) Waiting for kind and valuable feedback and suggestion.

• Administrator

Cool video Umesh.

Your a decent singer... you have potential.

But... you need to develop some vocal twang and compression on your vocal folds/chords... the sound is too windy. You can fix that with the "quack & release" onset inside this course I created. If you do this technique, your singing will start to sound like a real vocal tone and not so windy.

Train the Quack & Release Onset to remove wind and get a real full tone

Coach Robert

18 hours ago, Gpivet said:

I’ve liked! Nice singing man. I’m trying to learn myself, so I can’t give any proper feedback, but that was beautiful. Congrats

Thank you so much.. I'm so glad that you liked it. Request you to subscribe to my youtube channel if you can. I'll be coming up with some more western songs soon and hopefully with something better. Thanks a lot once again for appreciation. :)

On 10/14/2018 at 6:27 AM, Robert Lunte said:

Cool video Umesh.

Your a decent singer... you have potential.

But... you need to develop some vocal twang and compression on your vocal folds/chords... the sound is too windy. You can fix that with the "quack & release" onset inside this course I created. If you do this technique, your singing will start to sound like a real vocal tone and not so windy.

Train the Quack & Release Onset to remove wind and get a real full tone

Coach Robert

Hi Robert...

Please tell me.. if I'll enroll for this course..... then for the moment can I directly jump to that part "quack & relewse onset" as u mentioned? Or will u advice me to go from the starting of the course like from lesson 1 and then by covering all lessons sequentially reaching to that lesson in order?