U2 - Pride (in the name of love)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Id love any feedback guys.

Criticism & advice are always appreciated.

Also am i a baritone or a tenor ?... On a Good day my range goes from (E2 to G5)

But usually falls around (A2 to E5)

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10405588

www.soundclick.com/chavie

Good singing, Chavie! I liked it. What do you think yourself? Have you considered writing your own songs or perhaps you've already done so? I'm asking because your voice sounds like it's ready for that.

Listening to it again, it sounds like you're using pretty much the exact same vocal technique as Bono. Very good. You may have gotten slightly more tired in chorus number 2 than in the first chorus and you put rasp in other places than Bono did but it's still sung great. What I can hear is that Bono sounds ever so slightly more sure of himself than you :) So it's time to up your confidence level slightly and sing with 1% more attitude because you have the chops to do it, man!

Thanks a lot for your input man.

Yea my voice was really fatigued from a long practice session(im either not warmed up enough...or fatigued *sigh*)

Confidence is a biggie for me.... I've always been an extremely shy person, hopefully one day ill be able to overcome that hurdle.

As for techniques I'm using.....I'm not sure, I've just been focusing a lot on my breath control the past month, it has helped me so much. And yea, i write tons of music, just hate my lyrics lol

PS

Getting closer to nailing High C's (its a B4 in the chorus)

can anyone recommend me a good song with a High C in the chorus (for practice use) ?

www.soundclick.com/chavie

• 2 weeks later...

Archived