Me singing some ballads...

• TMV World Legacy Member

Ron wanted me to try Scorpions - Lorelei way back...

Today at work I figured I'd just sing some lines, whatever I remembered.. So the lyrics are totally messed up haha... Also I have a cold...

Thing is, I'm working more on my.. Pitch control nowadays... It's a long way to go still but I find it to be very rewarding... I want a more agile voice...

So... It's Lorelei, Soldier of Fortune and Send me an Angel... Keys are... Not original xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyEPWiqZ0FY

Perfect. Even with a cold, you knew you would have the right voice for The Scorpions balladic stuff.

Thanks for sharing that and sorry that you've been ill.

Thank you Ron... I guess Scorpions stuff is easier for me because my airyness gives some feel to them... Of course it's not an optimal way of singing but meh... :P

I would love to get ahold of a backing track to Send me an Angel... It's such an amazing song and I would really like to attempt to record it seriously... Not sure where I can get it though, I don't suppose you know? :D

Cheers!

Awesome. Also, I like the way the room adds reverb and resonance ! Great room! Also, I have the backing track to send me an angel. If you want it, shoot me an email

www.drop-head.com

Thanks Chavie!!

Yeah Keith, that room rocks :P It's part of the café and leads to the studio where I also worked some.

Funny trivia, that studio is called "Studio Ingrid" which consists of Nille Perned and Pontus Winnberg. Pontus wrote "Toxic" for Britney Spears and songs for Madonna and other artists. He is also part of Miike Snow who records here :3

Thank you Ron... I guess Scorpions stuff is easier for me because my airyness gives some feel to them... Of course it's not an optimal way of singing but meh... :P

I would love to get ahold of a backing track to Send me an Angel... It's such an amazing song and I would really like to attempt to record it seriously... Not sure where I can get it though, I don't suppose you know? :D

Cheers!

Keith seems to have the magic to get any backing track you want. And the skills to mix it. He mixed my covers of The Darkness songs, such as "I Believe in a Thing called Love" and "Growing on Me."

Side note, he mixed "Full Moon" for me but don't blame anything in that on him. A mixer can only mix what he is given.

Archived