Queen - Who wants to live forever

• TMV World Legacy Member

I'm sorry but I couldn't listen to it. There was too much echo or something. Whatever the effect was or however you recorded it made it sound like you were in a tunnel or a great marble hall or something. I couldn't even make out the words you were singing. It actually got a little annoying. Sorry.

It was the reverb that was a shade too much. But I think you sang it well. This song reminds me of my first wife, Deidre, (12-19-1962 to 07-28-1992.)

Anyway, the reverb is hiding your voice, a little bit. But you sounded on pitch. What other effects did you use on this?

Thank you so much rowns and Jugulator. A friend of mine remix the song, he use an effect like big hall as reverb, I know thar it sound like Enya :D , but I like it :rolleyes:

It looks as if video/audio are totally out of sync, which makes it unwatchable. Perhaps the reverb thing would have been less objectionable if it felt like it was more in sync? I'll give this one more try without video, perhaps I can then appreciate the singing!

I couldn't listen to it with video. It was too distracting with the out of sync.

When I couldn't see, I could hear - and it sounded good! :) A little like Enya, yeah.

:) thank you so much, next time we will use less reverb :P