ELP - Lend your love to me tonight - Cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

I liked it. Some pitchiness here and there, I think from a fear of getting bright in the voice. As if you were worried more about keeping a low larynx and a boomy sound than just singing the note. It's a case of don't worry so much about technique but more about feel. This sounded and felt like a live recording. Like I was sitting in a cantina, on my 3rd scotch and soda. And it was good, for live. I applaud, though you cannot hear me, just now. And I am glad you are feeling relaxed enough to do a cold shot, as it were. Just click record and go for it. Your native accent has diminished, though I couldn't get all the words. The articulation is a little loose. Which means your vowels are working and that is most of the battle. Articulation is in consonants, the final frontier.

Again, these are just suggestions if you are looking for a more american sound. Aside from that, I liked your performance.

Bravo, MV.

:) Relax. You have the notes and a good sound. Like Ron said a little pitchiness wich sounded like it was from nerves. Sounded good other than that.

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

Not bad. As already stated, you had some pitch issues in a few spots, but you'll take care of that in the future.

I love me some ELP, and especially love the magic of just Greg Lake singing with the acoustic guitar. You should give his solo acoustic version of "Lucky Man" (one of their easier songs) a try.

I've never been skydiving, but I've zoomed in on Google Earth really, really fast.

Thanks for the comments. I'll try make another record using headphones for returning of voice, so I can hear better and avoid unpitched notes.

[url=http://marcusilva.blogspot.com]Blog[/url] ɸ [url=http://www.jamendo.com/br/artist/Marcus_Rasseli]Jamendo[/url]