deaaath sooooon hooooome

deaaaath sooooon hoooome

woooorld liiiiifee eaaarth

wooork jooob wiiiife eaaaaarth

sciennce money stuuudy woooork

tiime....

tiiime...

• TMV World Legacy Member

:) That was wierd. But Kinda cool. :) I like the sound of your high voice. If mine sounded that good I would use it more. Of course if I would use it more it would start sounding better. :/

I would like to hear something that is somewhat finished. I can tell that you are kinda goofing off on this song and going with the flow.

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

wierd, but kinda cool, thats the effect I wanted lol

I didn't study music and my knowledge is very restricted, so I'm doing all by the feeling, I don't know if I can finish a song someday lol, but I'll try :)

I missed your Muse cover. I just found it. Sounded pretty good.

The reason I asked was because I only saw your posts of original songs before. I noticed on them that you started pretty week a couple of times. I realise now it was because you were singing on the fly so to speak. Making things up or reinventing the melody as you were going along.

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

I liked it. Keep doing stuff like. Not just the style. Keep writing your own stuff.

I don't know why but on first listen, I was reminded of David Bowie. Not so much the range or tone of voice, but the song construction. The ephemeral quality of it.

Do that some more. I like new art and this was new art. And you are an artist, whether you think your voices is "complete," or not.