Relient K - Be My Escape

• TMV World Legacy Member

I always like your videos. Awesome drumming. Tight, right, full of might, could last all night. You ARE the next Dave Grohl, another multi-instrumentalist/singer/songwriter I admire.

Keep doing what you are doing.

Was that you on the video. You look different on your avitar here.

That was awesome. Do you have originals?

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

Thanks guys! And my avatar is actually Tim McIlrath (the singer of Rise Against). I know I should put a picture of myself, but Tim McIlrath is my biggest inspiration so I like seeing him :P

And I do have originals! :D

I was expecting to see the guy in the picture :lol::P

Sounds pretty good. You do all the instuments? Are taking lessons from anyone or self taught?

Any CD's out yet?

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

I was expecting to see the guy in the picture :lol::P

Sounds pretty good. You do all the instuments? Are taking lessons from anyone or self taught?

Any CD's out yet?

Yep I did everything myself! And I did take guitar lessons for 3 years when I started, but now I do everything on my own. Teachers are excellent for keeping you on the right track, but if you have the right motivation you don't need a teacher.

And no CD's out yet, I'm a little intimidated to do that because I'm not sure if my production quality is good enough to make a legit CD. Maybe I should just do it though because it would probably be an amazing learning experience...

A cd is usually helped by a person outside of yourself to hear things that you don't hear. But you jam on video direction and editing. Again, I always enjoy your videos. Even the funny ones you did with your friend. Those were cool.