Soul Singing Duet Lost 'n Sound

• TMV World Legacy Member

Been serious about singing for a few years now though Ive been singing all my life. I have just started learning about my voice and proper singing technique. Let me know what you think.

Im the guy, but you can let me know how my wife sounds too.

Thanks

Let's see if I can fix the embed.

Anyway, I liked it. Excellent harmony. It would be cool to hear some more stuff.

edited to add:

I fixed the embed by copy and paste of the shortcut. Then copied and pasted the full length page addy and put that in the youtube brackets.

Thnks Ronws, I'll warm up and post something with just me.

Either way is fine. Your wife's harmony adds a nice touch. And it is a unique skill. Not everyone can harmonize like you guys do. Different rates of vibrato, timbres that either mesh, or don't.

The song you posted could have been something on the softer side of Peaches and Herb, for example. (Yes, I am an old guy and I remember them.)

I dig it. Very smooth and sultry. It's always cool to see and hear clips done in a minimal setting that turn out well.

I'm not familiar with the song. Is it an original?

And yes, finding someone you harmonize well with can be a pain sometimes. Back in 2009, I must have auditioned nearly 15 female singers (all of which were very good on their own) for an all acoustic side project I was putting together before I found the one I harmonized well with.

I've never been skydiving, but I've zoomed in on Google Earth really, really fast.

I dig it. Very smooth and sultry. It's always cool to see and hear clips done in a minimal setting that turn out well.

I'm not familiar with the song. Is it an original?

And yes, finding someone you harmonize well with can be a pain sometimes. Back in 2009, I must have auditioned nearly 15 female singers (all of which were very good on their own) for an all acoustic side project I was putting together before I found the one I harmonized well with.

Thanks. All original song. My wife didnt like my singing at all when she first heard me, so I've really been trying to get it together to keep up with her. She is so good at harmonizing and I am good at writing so I am pushing myself to get better so I can be as strong as possible at the lead.

Keep on jamming, Chris. And please, do share with us your efforts. Another thing I like about your video is that it is "live." I'm a "live" kind of guy.

I like it. What we need in this world is more singers who write there own stuff. Or even singers who choose the songs they are going to sing. So much of what record companies are pushing has nothing to do with how people really feel or what they want to hear.

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."