Hi, IMAGINE...thanks for your opinions!

Rate this topic

I'm no expert in technique or anything like that, but overall, I think it sounded pretty good! Nice job!

By the way, I was a little confused by the page at first, too, but there is a Play button in the middle (the l> shape) of the page, which works.

Sounded Pretty good Sergio. There were a few occasions that your accent came through and you did not pronounce a word correctly. But over all it sounded pretty good. You even had a sound similer to John Lennon.

ounded Pretty good Sergio. There were a few occasions that your accent came through and you did not pronounce a word correctly. But over all it sounded pretty good. You even had a sound similer to John Lennon.

in which moments pronounce are bad? tell me pleaSE. i'm russian - i have accent, or my english are good?

In the first verse of the song the words are " Imagine all the people, Living for today"

You pronounce " L ee ving " it should be " L ih ving " but that was the only time that any thing was way off.

I would not worry about it too much.

I like to hear a persons accent come through. I am from the U.S. after a while every thing starts to sound the same without these differences.