Original song

• TMV World Legacy Member

This was recorded yesterday at rehearsal - first rehearsal with new drummer. The song is kindof a train wreck.. This is the second time through the set, I have bronchitis, new drummer, and we were all drinking... There is laughing, burping, and other stuff you would expect to hear. The reason I am posting this is because at the end, I (for the first time ever) hit a pharangeal scream. I think that it was really awesome, so I wanted to share. It was recorded on a small zoom. It would be a good idea to give it some treble, or ya won't get the full effect. Anyway. hope ya like it. Let me know about the scream.

There is a crummy one at around 4:15. The good one is after that at 5:00, and I am pretty proud of it.

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=12341597&q=hi&newref=1

www.drop-head.com

Not bad for a jam session. So is the song new to the other guys? Some of their harmony vocals were off but they've got to start somewhere. They'll probably hate me, now.

Both screams were good but, for some reason, I liked the one at 4:15 a little better. It might have been more organic, less planned. The second one, you kind of ramped up to it, which is okay. I just liked the blast of the earlier one, which may be totally an aesthetic thing, for me. That one sounded like you had some diatone in it, which was cool, in a David Lee Roth howl kind of way.

You sound good, Keith, and the song is cool too. I liked this raw mix, you are a tight band and the new drummer fits in.