Hey guys, new here

• TMV World Legacy Member

:)

Hey all, I've always been interested in singing and I was wondering if you could critique my voice. I know I got a "poppy" tone... also ignore the song selection; I did it as a joke for some of my friends but it got some good feedback so I just decided to share it with you.

As far as singing experience; I've never been in choir or anything, just singing home alone or in the car lol. But I decided I want to take it a step further so that's why I joined this forum, to hopefully improve and learn how to get better.

Keep in mind my singing was just through the mic on my laptop computer

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0beXplfr7Jx

Sounds like you have a good idea of relative pitch. The tone didn't sound too bad. Others can tell what kinds of problems you may have but all I can say is whether I like it or not. For singing soft in the car with a crappy mic it wasn't that bad.

Exercise, Train, seek guidance. And sing whenever possible. :cool:

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

Nothing wrong in this clip I don't think. You were on pitch and can hold a tune. Mic quality is a bit poor but you do have a good tone for pop music I think, like for One Direction or Justin Bieber songs...or whatever the cool kids listen to these days, idk. :P