2nd try Thunderstruck by AC/DC

• TMV World Legacy Member

It is really nice m8:) nice rasp and power. but maybe I may be wrong but it sounds as if u are forcing your voice a bit.

Can you sing the whole song like this? I mean doesn't your voice got fatigued after you finished the recording?

Also another thing to add is I am nor English neither American so it may have something to do with me but I can't understand some of the lyrics. Besides these, good stuff man keep on working!

It is really nice m8:) nice rasp and power. but maybe I may be wrong but it sounds as if u are forcing your voice a bit.

Can you sing the whole song like this? I mean doesn't your voice got fatigued after you finished the recording?

Also another thing to add is I am nor English neither American so it may have something to do with me but I can't understand some of the lyrics. Besides these, good stuff man keep on working!

Vyper: Thanx for listening. I can sing the whole song like this, pulling alot of chest - but i must have a really good day with a good night´s sleep :). Actually it would have been alot easier if the verses started on a Tenor C, B4´s are very hard for me, my voice wants to jump from A4 to C5. As usual some vowels are harder than others to have sounding good. You are right about the lyrics, i am sure many words are blurred and can be improved. I don´t know about others but i have often problems hearing the exact words from Tenor C and up even from the most skillful singers and i have heard/read that is due to the fact that only certain vowels work in the upper range and if that is right, then it is not strange at all if you can´t hear exactly what is sung.

Olem, your pronunciation is as good or better than Brian's in most places. For example, you sang "Texas

like a native from here. Brian sings it as Teecksees because that is phonetically what he needs to do to remain that high. I also think your phrasing, or pacing and punctuation of the lyrics works well, here. It sounded like a lot of fun.

Igor, thanx for listening. No i don´t get hoarse. Did you hear any major pitchiness by the way? Ron, thanx for listening. Hehe, i don´t think i have a better pronunciation than Brian, but thanx for your kind words.