Get Jinxed!

• TMV World Legacy Member

I covered the song Get Jinxed, it was released by Riot Gaming upon the release of their League of Legends champion, Jinx! I did all the vocals including background work.

Let me know what you guys think?!

www.soundcloud.com/yuriee-1 - my soundcloud
www.youtube.com/user/princessgarnetxvii - my youtube
www.audio-city.net - singing forum! Join for competitions, feedback, and community.

• TMV World Legacy Member

I agree with Xam. You could do more metal and post-industrial songs if you wanted to do so. And you already proved to me your "rock" cred with the Heart song. But it all depends on what you want to do and where you think your voice is strongest.

For example, I notice that people believe my voice most on ballads and love songs. But I will always sing "Highway to Hell" because it is a part of me, even though I do not sound like Bon Scott or Brian Johnson.

So, keep doing what you love. The conviction of what you want to do carries the feeling of the song. You have a cool avatar, too, which I think looks a bit like your real-life head shot.

What a blessing that is. Me, I could probably perform in GWAR without prostheses or make-up. I could see me showing up for an audition for them and they say, "Dude, you didn't have to dress up in gear just to audition."

And I would reply, "But I didn't."

:lol:

\m/