"The Show Must Go On" by Queen"

• TMV World Legacy Member

I am really not sure what others think or i wouldn´t have posted it here.. Myself, i think the verses sound decent, the chorus are in pitch but doesn´t sound very good to me.

I didn't connect the new login until I hit the link. Olem. How could you do just a sound recording when I got spoiled on your videos?

Anyway, I identify your voice with the faster heavy metal. I need to see another video of you in a muscle tee-shirt and sunglasses doing "The Trooper" by JP.

Come on, you know you want to ...

Bring us the passion of Brasil that is in your heart.

Hahaha, sorry i spoiled it for you Ron. There will be more heavy metal in the future that is for sure, hard rock is my favourite genre. But more videos in t-shirt and sunglasses i cannot promise you  :)

Thanx for listening, Khassera, Ron and Denisisic. Denisisic: It might sound that it is too difficult for me and in this mode maybe it is. Well i didn´t think the high notes sounded well either but i think i failed with the mix here to make it sound more awful - acapella it sounded better to my ears. 

Olem, I get that, too. Some songs I can technically do but others just "don't buy it" in my voice. I have been accused of not having enough country sound on a country song and I live in Texas.  :lol:

Oh well, maybe I should try an irish accent.