Judas Priest - Bloodstone - please critique

• TMV World Legacy Member

That's more like the Olem I know and admire. In regards to your Queen cover, yes you could technically do that song but your voice sounds better full tilt boogie on a song like this then something softer like Freddie. Do this stuff some more, if you are so inclined.

• Administrator

Trying this today. What do you think? All critique are welcome. Thanx in advance.

http://yourlisten.com/ola.lemos/bloodstone-escerpt

Olem, thats a good "Halford"... I think this is a good "edging" vowel , forward to the palette... nice work... if it was mixed inside a bed track, it would be pretty good... why is there no bed track and a proper mix?

Also, please upload a picture to your profile... thanks bud!

• TMV World Legacy Member

Thanx for listening Ron and Rob. Ron: Yes, i think you are right, my voice sounds better here but it is partly due to no bed track. My mixing skills is awful and i think it would sound worse with a bed track. Rob: I will mix it some day soon and hopefully it will sound decent.

• Administrator

Thanx for listening Ron and Rob. Ron: Yes, i think you are right, my voice sounds better here but it is partly due to no bed track. My mixing skills is awful and i think it would sound worse with a bed track. Rob: I will mix it some day soon and hopefully it will sound decent.

I have done enough recording to know that if you drop a vocal track like that into a mix with proper compression and some effects, its going to sound pretty good... 

Upload a picture to your profile if you can, thanks!