Under Pressure cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

The only pitchy spots I could hear was just before "give love" when your voice was cracking.

Also, the graduated siren before that, if you resonate a little more acutely, that sound will beef up. But this song is definitely do-able on your voice.

The only pitchy spots I could hear was just before "give love" when your voice was cracking.

Also, the graduated siren before that, if you resonate a little more acutely, that sound will beef up. But this song is definitely do-able on your voice.

The first part of the first verse is quite off in my opinion, then it redeems itself after that and the pitch problems are more subtle from there until the part you mention.  But yeah, listening back again I really enjoy your timbre throughout this.  You definitely have this song in your range, you just need to work out the finer details and it will really shine.  

cPOh14H.png

I enjoyed this and want to cover this some day myself. I can kind of hear what Jeremy is saying on that 'down' word especially in the first verse, but it's not horrifically out of tune. I still enjoyed it.

The siren imo took a bit too long to reach the top note and as a consequence was hovering on out of key notes a bit too much. If you sped up the siren it might have not fixated on some of the conflicting pitches in between. 

Ronws is right that if you increase the resonance on a few of the more falsettoish sections, it would add more body. Overall I think if you just keep training you'll improve where you need to improve. It sounds like a good foundation and is already pretty cool.

I liked it. Great transitions from chest to head voice. I didn't really notice a lot of pitch problems. Only one or two cases. It sounded like you were a little out of breath at some of the higher parts, but that happens to almost everyone when singing Queen songs  :D I'd say overall you did a great job.