Titanium - Sia Acoustic Cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

I am still trying to find a niche and of course get my voice to an intermediate level.

I took some liberty with the melody during the second verse, which is where I'm most comfortable.

Thanks for listening.

I think you have a nice voice! the key of this song is hard because it touches some notes of your first bridge, e.g. E4 and which are place on the border of your chest voice and mix voice. You have to find a way to go into your mix voice with less weight 

Please, review and critique my latest post: Donny Hathaway - A song for you

souncloud: https://soundcloud.com/matias-azar-

I think you have a nice voice! the key of this song is hard because it touches some notes of your first bridge, e.g. E4 and which are place on the border of your chest voice and mix voice. You have to find a way to go into your mix voice with less weight 

Thanks for the input man!

Indeed, I had to work with a different key than usual because I was on the guitar too (I'm a very poor guitar player so I just did basic chords lol) so I didn't have a lot of experience with that version of the song. I will definitely work on it thanks again.

Btw, I love your rendition and accent on Thinking Out Loud!! :)

It's pretty good. You're emoting well. It sounds a little 'heavy' and I think you're ever so slightly flat, which might be because you're carrying a bit too much weight. So yeah, I'd advise shedding a bit more weight and shading a bit more towards a head voice.

Your falsetto in this sounds good, by the way. But it might not be the best way to connect it as it sounds a bit piercing. If you try imitating this sound here, it might help you find a lighter connected voice you can build off of here:

It helps to do kind of a yawn.

It's pretty good. You're emoting well. It sounds a little 'heavy' and I think you're ever so slightly flat, which might be because you're carrying a bit too much weight. So yeah, I'd advise shedding a bit more weight and shading a bit more towards a head voice.

Your falsetto in this sounds good, by the way. But it might not be the best way to connect it as it sounds a bit piercing. If you try imitating this sound here, it might help you find a lighter connected voice you can build off of here:

It helps to do kind of a yawn.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your input, very valuable.