Bonfire Heart (James Blunt) Cover

Rate this topic

Hi Friends,

Here's another cover which I performed recently on a song of James Blunt - Bonfire Heart.

'>

I hope you guys will like.

Please give a little of your valuable time to check this out and let me know your feedback. Still trying to improve. ^_^

Thanks a lot,

Umesh Kumar

Hi Friends,

Here's another cover which I performed recently on a song of James Blunt - Bonfire Heart.

'>

I hope you guys will like.

Please give a little of your valuable time to check this out and let me know your feedback. Still trying to improve. ^_^

Thanks a lot,

Umesh Kumar

Not bad. Only thing I would say is the music is up too loud.

Well considering the basic recording you did it great....I like the expression in your voice!! Really good!

Hey Magika..

Thanks a lot for ur appreciation. I will try to improve more and hopefully in future could able to arrange something for more quality recording.. Thanks again :):rolleyes:

Bro if u correct you accent a bit (and i know its hard as an Indian) you would be preety awesome. Nice phrasing, i like it even more than original xD

Hi Elvis,

Haha.. How come you know that I'm Indian ? Well you are right brother it's really very tough for me to catch the accent of these Western and American songs. Well still I do love to sing them :P  But if you can help me by figuring out the words where my accent was wrong, I will try to improve them in my future singing but again can't guarantee as You know I got a complete different Indian accent :D  ...

And thank you so much for your appreciation bro... didn't expected that someone will like it even more than orignal.. hehe :)) :o  :D

Thanks a lot once again for ur valuable time to watch my this recording. :)

Hi Elvis,

Haha.. How come you know that I'm Indian ? Well you are right brother it's really very tough for me to catch the accent of these Western and American songs. Well still I do love to sing them :P  But if you can help me by figuring out the words where my accent was wrong, I will try to improve them in my future singing but again can't guarantee as You know I got a complete different Indian accent :D  ...

And thank you so much for your appreciation bro... didn't expected that someone will like it even more than orignal.. hehe :)) :o  :D

Thanks a lot once again for ur valuable time to watch my this recording. :)

I dont like James Blunt that much maybe thats why i like it more xD

I cant really help you with the accent cuz i dont know what it takes to correct it (beside imitating as much as possible). 

Also how do i know your Indian? Well i think in India names like Kumar, Sanyaj, Sathya, Patel etc. are preety common but i might be wrong :P 

Also accent is not that bad at all small correction is needed only.

I dont like James Blunt that much maybe thats why i like it more xD

I cant really help you with the accent cuz i dont know what it takes to correct it (beside imitating as much as possible). 

Also how do i know your Indian? Well i think in India names like Kumar, Sanyaj, Sathya, Patel etc. are preety common but i might be wrong :P

Also accent is not that bad at all small correction is needed only.

Ohhhh I see... yeah I've also noticed that many people don't like James Blunt :D  but anyways I love this song hehe...

And yes you are somehow correct. Many Names in India are like this .. :D  cool seems you know quite a much about India :P:)

Well Thanks again bro.. I will try to work on my accent in future.. Let's see... :rolleyes:B)

Ohhhh I see... yeah I've also noticed that many people don't like James Blunt :D but anyways I love this song hehe...

And yes you are somehow correct. Many Names in India are like this .. :D cool seems you know quite a much about India :P:)

Well Thanks again bro.. I will try to work on my accent in future.. Let's see... :rolleyes:B)

Thank Vishnu for a wonderful tone of voice ;)

Ohhhh I see... yeah I've also noticed that many people don't like James Blunt :D but anyways I love this song hehe...

And yes you are somehow correct. Many Names in India are like this .. :D cool seems you know quite a much about India :P:)

I don't like James Blunt and I've never heard the song before, but it sounded nice when you did it, so that's cool.

Do another cover, Umesh. I'd love to hear it.

Yes sure man ... :D  This time I have Adam Levine or Michael Buble in my mind for my next cover :P ... Both are however almost completely opposite but they are my favorite singers..

Let's see what I can do... Need sometime to make another and hopefully post it soon.. :rolleyes::)B)