Thunderstruck (full version) by AC/DC

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi, continue to practise the Pharyngeal voice, this time in the style of Brian Johnson. Any thoughts are welcome.

Hi Olem, IMO you sounded more like Axl than Bryan Johnson. But I had a hard time listening because the backing track was way louder than your voice, and maybe some feedback/echo on your voice. Also, the video and audio seemed to be a bit out of sync. I liked it though.

Hi, Gneetap, thanx for listening! , I could hear my voice clearly so that is a little strange. It has some delay effect but i have cut back on it after my previous Judas Priest effort since it clearly was a disturbance there. Maybe it still is but i like some reverb, the voice sits better in the mix with it i think. I could post just the vocals here but it would still have the effects since i didn't save it without. I agree with you halfways regarding the voice sounded more like Axl: I think the voice became a little more gritty than expected (like Axl's) but i also think Axl has a brighter tone than i presented here. Yeah, unfortunately the sound is out of sync that is why i filled it with some pictures.

Hi, Igor, thanx for listening and once again:Happy birthday!I am not quite sure what you mean by loaded. More "chesty"?

• 3 weeks later...