I wanna know what is my register (mp3 audio inside)

• TMV World Member

Well, first of all Hi everyone im from Chile and how its say in title i need your help, i really wanna know what is my vocal register... i mean im a tenor? im a baritone? bass? you can note, can you tell me what my vocal range based on the audio attached ? what is my colour, etc, and an opinion about the music would be very well received. That's all I gonna waiting for your answers :)

Listo.mp3

• Review My Singing Membership
15 minutes ago, Jack Wolfingan said:

Well, first of all Hi everyone im from Chile and how its say in title i need your help, i really wanna know what is my vocal register... i mean im a tenor? im a baritone? bass? you can note, can you tell me what my vocal range based on the audio attached ? what is my colour, etc, and an opinion about the music would be very well received. That's all I gonna waiting for your answers :)

Listo.mp3

Hello Jack,

This is a review my singing request, which I'm sure will be mentioned soon enough by a mod. That means you pay $10 for the members of this site (or at least the admin, Robert Lunte) to listen to your singing and give you feedback. This price is set in place so people don't show up to the forum, post a clip of their singing, and then leave after receiving feedback. In the end, you get what you put in, and you'll find that this site offers much to those who invest their interest in discourse and exchanges of information. 

Welcome to TMV world.