• Administrator

As singers, we are storytellers. Don’t forget that.

WHEN SINGING, THE MOST ESSENTIAL THING TO REVEAL IS A STORY. AS SINGERS, WE ARE STORYTELLERS, LITERALLY. LYRICS, MELODY, EMOTIONAL OUTPUT, BACKED BY A SOUNDTRACK… WE DELIVER STORIES.
In the art of singing, we have the unique ability to embody various characters within a narrative. We can take on the role of "the guide," an impartial narrator; "the hero," the central figure who faces and overcomes challenges; or "the victim," the individual or group affected by the unfolding events. The lyrics guide us in determining which persona to adopt and who narrates the tale. It's essential to remember that singing is an extension of musical theater. We are, in essence, nuanced performers and contemporary raconteurs. We might have gathered around a campfire in bygone eras, sharing tales with our community. Today, we weave our stories against technology and musical scores.
To show up, I'd like to share a personal experience. I once loved deeply, only to face heartbreak when we parted ways. The pain was palpable when I saw her at a gathering surrounded by others. Yet, this story isn't just about heartache; it's about recognizing my shortcomings in the relationship, learning from them, and ultimately forgiving myself. By sharing this genuine account, I step into the hero's shoes. The underlying message for listeners is clear: We all err in matters of the heart. Instead of being consumed by remorse, learning, forgiving oneself, and becoming more resilient to move on is vital.
THE SONG IS “THE FOOL THAT’S NOW FORGIVEN”… ENJOY.
THE LYRICS: Click HERE >>>