House of the Rising Sun :)

• TMV World Legacy Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7njCBf0CpbY&feature=plcp&context=C3709691UDOEgsToPDskKwmae4qBP0L0FL7TnZ6Nnv

Well here I am with a new video, with a new camera. Let me know what you all think!

And before anyone posts I'd like to thank Adolph and Ron for the great posts they always make my way!

I'm glad I'm not the only one with an out-of-tune guitar. It happens to others besides me. Excellent effort, Natalie Maines does a hard rock song. I can dig it. I like your use of vowel sounds. Either you have had lessons or you do this naturally because of your accent. Anyway, you can record your own stuff, get it listed on itunes, and start making money, without a record contract. Really, you would only need a bigger company for a large tour. That's something logistically best handled by someone with contacts. But smaller tours can be managed on your own.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with an out-of-tune guitar. It happens to others besides me. Excellent effort, Natalie Maines does a hard rock song. I can dig it. I like your use of vowel sounds. Either you have had lessons or you do this naturally because of your accent. Anyway, you can record your own stuff, get it listed on itunes, and start making money, without a record contract. Really, you would only need a bigger company for a large tour. That's something logistically best handled by someone with contacts. But smaller tours can be managed on your own.

I know! I realize it was out of tune now. I was so excited to be recording that I just wanted to play and get some stuff rolling. Though next time, I'll have to make sure it's tuned properly haha. As far as lessons, I've never really had any, just naturally. I saw they were having a microphone giveaway on the site here, and so I figured shoot if I was lucky enough to win that bad boy then I could produce studio like music!

Hopefully Ron I can win, then maybe I'll slide it your way :)

Jill- Thanks girl! So do you, good luck with the Voice when do you audition?

I am thinking about auditioning for X-Factor, since video submissions start on March 1st. I've tried out for Americas Got Talent, but school will prevent that if I were to make it.

P.S. I heard they updated the homepage, yall should scroll down about half way and check it out! Or should you? Idk... haha.

I have reviewed your stuff. I do like your singing. Wish to hear it in some studio version ( or life ;) )

btw. I'm sorry but I just have to say that - You are god deamn pretty girl! Nice to hear, nice to look at :) ( BMW? )

regards!

OMERTAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

• Administrator

ThisIsJewels said :

P.S. I heard they updated the homepage, yall should scroll down about half way and check it out! Or should you? Idk... haha.

:D :cool:

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

I love this, I love your tone in this song.. amazing I love your twang! Where do you play? do you write songs?

I've been suggesting her to do that, as well. Old school. She, like I am, is most comfortable playing in front of other people. And she's got the right sensibility to write songs.

However, is not yet 18 and would definitely need the support of her family, which she already has. Which proves that she comes from a smart family.

Jill- I play pretty much around the house and around family, but on some occasions some request that I sing for events. As far as song writing, I tried once when I was about 12 haha... How about your Voice audition? How'd it go?

Hey Ron, I just turned 18, so good timing on my part haha. Speaking of auditions I thought I would add that I have made it into the final round of video auditions for Americas Got Talent. Now it is up to the executives, and am waiting to see if I make it onto the show! In the meantime, I will be auditioning for X-Factor. Video submissions are now underway, but I may do a personal audition since they are coming to Greensboro, so I can get up on stage, where I thrive most! :)

Good luck to you, Jewels. I once read that luck is often a matter of being prepared for opportunity. So, be prepared to carpe that ole' diem. (Carpe diem - latin - "seize the day."

Archived