Wish You were Here by Pink Floyd

• TMV World Legacy Member

Here is the song that started it all. I did this acapella as my first song posted here. Here is one with music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Svo2s4Qz0

Great man. I'd love to hear you singing with actual singing gear. So, go buy some. If you want an inexpensive rig for this purpose, let me know and I'll talk ya through it. :)

www.drop-head.com

Thanks Vocalist Dad and Keith.

I'm looking into a cheap set up but right now I am paying off a few other pieces of equipments (mic, portable Pa/Monitor), and money is tight at the moment. And, I am really illiterate in the area of recording :/

I really don't know how to record . I'll need the help, thanks. I was looking at the Lexicon Alpha. Amazon and Musicians Friend usually have it on sale for $59. I saw it at Guitar center for the same price. It usually sells for around $199 but if you look around you find it for $59.

But these recordings I'm making now are truly lacking....I know.

Tommy

I really like this voice, and i agree with Keith, u deserve a better recording equipment. You have one of the best vibratos on this forum IMO. Great job!

I would say that the lexicon alpha OR the audiobox are both good. Also, I would not use the software that comes with other of them. You can download a shareware version of cakewalk sonar - it will be easier for you to use in the long run. When you get your gear, let me know. I can walk you through it over the phone .

www.drop-head.com

Archived