Me and Kip Winger singing Miles Away - please rate ;)

• TMV World Legacy Member

I feel I need to share this :D it was pretty damn awesome to sing this one with Kip - lots of fun too, his voice is a beast BTW.

Alright, I had my share of beer before doing this so don't bash my "performance" TOO much :P

I highly recommend Kip's acoustic gigs to anyone, everyone was having a great time that night and he was delivering a hell of a performance, not to mention pouring some drinks after the show with his fans... :cool:

• Administrator

That was really AWESOME, haiduc !!! :cool:

I couldn't help but notice that you were given your Kudos at about 1:44.... Really cool !!!

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

Man, that had to be a blast. Very, very cool.

Winger is another of those bands that was unfairly dismissed due to image, but they were legit top notch musicians, and Kip has always seemed cool. I've never heard anyone say a bad word about him.

I've never been skydiving, but I've zoomed in on Google Earth really, really fast.

Awesome, indeed. Well done, Hai.

I liked watching Kip Winger on "Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp," when he was a coach on there. He showed off some of his opera singing, too. He seemed like a straight-forward guy with a good ear.

Yeah really had a blast :) great atmosphere.

I hope Kip keeps doing these small venue acoustic gigs, I'll definitely go again when I get the chance.