Carrie Underwoods Mama's Song Performance

• TMV World Legacy Member

Being there in person and listening to her sing this was one of those heart filled moments.

Her cousin had just gotten married. The audio on the phone doesn't do her vocals justice.

We are in the process of getting her recorded with our good camera. Let me know what you think of Jewels (Julie).

Link:

Jewels, that is you singing, right?

I didn't think we were here to critque Carrie Underwood.

Anyway, it was good stuff in spite of the poor sound quality. I just wonder why someone wouldn't have an actual video cam at a wedding, rather than trying to shoot on a phone. Commercials about how well a phone shoots a video are lies.

Advertising is lying for a living.

So, did someone else shoot this wedding with something better than a phone?

There was photographers at the wedding but I'm not sure about videoing. I had no idea Julie was going to be singing, and I had just got from a wedding last weekend, and I forgot all about my camera. When I was on the way to the wedding her sister told me that she would be singing. I was like crap.... Once I saw she was about to sing I just pulled the ole phone out and hoped for the best, but I am in the process of getting Julie to sing this in front of my good video camera like she has done before.

I saw the thread in the intro section and better understand, now.

Julia, the person you are seeing in the video is Julie, a young lady with a natural voice for country music.

You would not be ciritiquing Carrie Underwood, the original artist to sing the song that Julie is singing at the wedding in the video.

Anyway, check out the youtube channel and you can really get a better sound of the young lady than on this camera phone, which was evidently the only thing handy because no one else thought to "roll tape."

Julie did a beautiful job. She looks very comfortable in front of an audience. I know you mentioned Julie said she would like to try a competition show. I respectfully have a different opinion that Ron on this. I see the competition shows as a free opportunity at an audition. Granted, it isn’t always about the best voice and it is about bringing in viewers so they can sell products. It really doesn’t cost the contestant much too just try it. Nothing may come of it, but what if lightning does strike? What does she have to loose. If she goes into it with the attitude that what the heck, let’s just give it a try and see what happens, she could be surprised.

Steve