Child in time - my first take

• TMV World Legacy Member

First Take? Igor my man, I don't see what you could improve on with this one! That was spectacular. Dare I say perfect ? Killer ending bro. And I hear that you corrected your English pronunciation. Really really good recording. :)

And thanks for the lesson in larynx movement :D

Wow, what a great version, Igor, your Ah-cry gave me chills. i give you 98/100 for this version. I think you could work a little on the Oo-falsetto part before the Ah-falsetto part. I send you an example to show you what i mean, because it´s so difficult to explain with words.

https://www.box.com/s/qjlyma08m7nv2m7fg5mn

I would change couple of things, but still the coolest version i ever heared :cool:

What things would you change?

And, I believe, you said you were going to cover this song. How is that coming along? Any progress?

Progress is pretty small, but it's not like there is no progress. What i'd like to change in Igor's version is make harder sound attack and in some places the tone. He chose pretty good tone to sing in verses, but there are pleces, where he goes back to his usual sound, which doesn't fit the song as good.

Gonna conquer the world ]:-|

Thanks for an honest answer. True, Igor did not use the same attack as, say, Ian Gillan. Not even Ian Gillan can do it that way, anymore. I liked Igor's take because it was his own. I was not expecting him to sound like Ian. And yes, he has produced harder attacks on other songs.

So, essentially, you were looking at it from a stylistic viewpoint.

Anyway, good luck with working on your version and I am looking forward to hearing it, really.

So, essentially, you were looking at it from a stylistic viewpoint.

That's correct, my comments are always stylistic. I'm not yet good enaugh to give technical comments :)

Gonna conquer the world ]:-|