Love of my Life - Queen (Cover by Chity Somapala)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Well done Chity,

Only critique for this performance, is your distortion you do, sounds like it is coming from the throat and is loosing a lot of the bottom end to it. You may hurt your voice as well, if you are too throaty..

Cheers,

David.

fantastic! I actually got chills listening to this. I too am jealous (More than Justin, cause I've heard him sing also - and he is also amazing)

www.drop-head.com

Excellent, Chity. Hate is a strong word. I am envious of your success. An album out, with ringtones available. You don't need my applause. You need a tour package.

Hey All, Thank you very much for those compliments:) Honestly .. @ David, it doesn't hurt my voice at all when i do that distortion effect and it comes natural in me and for me it's emotion when i use that grit cos. I don't think of technique when i sing 'live' i only think of the technical side when i practice or rehearse with the band. At the end of the day it's the matter of taste in my honest opinion:)

This is a really great vocal. Much more "metal" than Freddie's version, but no less emotional. Great job, and it's one of my favorite of Freddie's piano ballads, too.

Now you just need to get in touch with Brian May and get to him to add his parts on there.