Watch over You - acoustic version Cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

Throats still a little raspy, but felt good to sing. Forgot to activate compressor, as you will notice in the end. I used My AT2020 mic into my mixing board, then into my interface. No EQ used either. Added reverb though, cause I like it.

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=12133206&q=hi&newref=1

www.drop-head.com

I thought it was great, organic, like I was there listening to you. Of course, I am a big fan of your voice. It is the duty of humans to conserve beauty when we find it. And you have a beautiful voice. Keep doing this stuff.

And if this is a "less than 100 %" day, it still beats others best days to smithereens, including some other pros that are already out there living the life.

• 4 weeks later...

Still liked it.

Serisously, Keith, if the band won't let you do this on an album, then it is time to release a Keith Goehner solo album. And do this song. Or put it on "Keith Goehner - Unplugged."

It's got such a live feel. Then, again, I am fiend for live performance.

In assorted threads about singing in general and about recording, we can on and on and on and on and on and on and on ...........

About perfection.

But, for me, and I am unrepetentant, live is where it is at. No do-overs, no patches. Make it happen, right now.