did I finaly find it ? or is it another mistake ?

• TMV World Legacy Member

today, I was alone at home so I made some experiences, at the begining, trying to hit the A4 with the low larynx, no straining : hard, I failed some times

then I tried to use the nose a little, I tried to imitate the sound you're making here lol, and, SURPRISE, i've hit a C5 I think easily ! so I recorded it so I can remind myself of the sound and feeling if this is the right technique

http://picosong.com/nqQi/

what do you think ?

ps : don't pay attention at what I'm saying its just non sense :P

leonor, I dont understand, is that you or the sample you used to follow the idea?

I think its walking to the right direction, but listen how unnatural it sounds right now. As if it wants to brake.

Support it more, and lower the focal point behind your front teeth, spreading it a bit. Aim for comfort and natural sounding, must be pleasant to listen to.

I really advice a teacher to work this man, the ajustments are very small and you may be actually very close to defining it correctly.

Keep what you have going of course but dont consolidate ideas using scales or any of the sorts.

today, I was alone at home so I made some experiences, at the begining, trying to hit the A4 with the low larynx, no straining : hard, I failed some times

then I tried to use the nose a little, I tried to imitate the sound you're making here lol, and, SURPRISE, i've hit a C5 I think easily ! so I recorded it so I can remind myself of the sound and feeling if this is the right technique

http://picosong.com/nqQi/

what do you think ?

ps : don't pay attention at what I'm saying its just non sense :P

I also do not understand weather the clip is of you or if the clip is the sound that you are imitating.

If the clip is of you, then what sound are you refering to that gave you inspiration?

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

thanks for the reply guys :)

yeah that is me on the recording

for the sound I'm imitating its like chris miyai's voice, for exemple, I noticed that all the professionals here follow the same technique for the high notes, I tried to imitate the sound they make

for the low part of the range, you can support with the diaphragm and lower the larynx, but if you want to hit confortably the high notes, you use your diaphragm and throat as well, and you keep relaxed, that's what worked for me,

so I'm on the right path, cooooool, but I'll work on it so it get more stable, I think that with practice it will be right

I'll also try to get a teacher

haha the neighbours, they must think I'm crazy or something, these apartments, you fart, they hear

thanks guys :)

hi :)

I'm sorry but i didn't understand, what did you mean by free the sound ?

I made this recording know, I tried to keep relaxed and I avoided the tension, not easy

http://picosong.com/nYFS/

did I get it ?

thank you

thank you, I think that I will get it right after some practice, hiting those notes is really new to me, I really didn't know I was able to do it, I was strugling with the A4 the last week lol, I really used to think that those notes were out of my league :lol:

I will also try to take some vocal lessons to get it 100% right

thanks again :D