Have you ever seen a classical singer kick butt

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi everyone.

That is my new catch phrase on my Youtube channel. "Have you ever seen a classical singer kick butt?"

In my updated Talent Demo Video we put it all in there. Singing live, martial arts, gymnastics...

I couldn't believe the producer from Switzerland hired me for his concert and flew my family there because he needed a lead soprano singer who could dance plus he had a martial arts scene to cover. I had three changes of costume. One amazing silk dress, one angel wings type dress and leather from head to toe for the martial arts scene. The show was so much fun!

Have fun. :)

www.elenahouseonline.com

• Administrator

Yes, some SERIOUS "butt kicking", Elena :cool:

AMAZING !!!

Sincere Congratulations for ALL of your accomplishments !

I believe you should post this on the (Main) Social Media Site !!! :)

Warmest Regards,

Adolph

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

Thank you guys.

That was my poor dad getting thrown around on stage. He's my teacher so it's fun to be the one in charge for a change. LOL

Mr. Adolph, I'm on it. :D

www.elenahouseonline.com

So, I watched the videos. I recognized the kendo practice from my own past. And the wrist lock I recognized from the aiki-jujutsu I was studying with H. Bryan Robbins in the mid-80's (a hybrid of aikido and jujutsu.) With Robbins, I had started studying Tae Kwon Do and then he added aiki-jujutsu, so I stayed for that, too.

But enough of that.

Great voice, great looks, acting ability. I see you as the next Sarah Brightman.

Always take care of your voice. Many people will want to present you with many roles and challenges. Please, remember the words of Renee Fleming. "The most important word a singer can use is "no." "

Know your voice, know your material.

Good job.

Always take care of your voice. Many people will want to present you with many roles and challenges. Please, remember the words of Renee Fleming. "The most important word a singer can use is "no." "

Know your voice, know your material.

Good job.

I think you told me that before BUT it is so true that I like you reminding me. :)

(Dad teaching me singing...Bahaha)

www.elenahouseonline.com