Original folk song, what do you think?

• TMV World Legacy Member

I'd like to hear it without the harmonies. Things sound off pitch. I can't tell whether its the guitar or one or more voices in the singing.

Over all concept of the song is OK. Keep working in it.

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

Thank you sir. Yes the harmonies are weird. It was like 2 in the morning and people were home. I forgot I did a better version the day after. I like the concept of trying to write an old folk song but it's hard not to sound like a tool. I just thought reevers were cool. Any suggestions? Like, what part if any were you like "Uhhh what the (*auto edit*)?" in terms of the song, not me being spacy and half asleep.

* and I suck at harmonies, because I just slide all over the place.... and my brother broke my guitar so I'm playing a 1/2 squire acoustic from when I was 8 with spray paint all over it.

Horrible.

Its great but you need to cut back on the harmonies they sound great but you overuse them way too much and they tend to sound a little out of pitch / off beat from time to time

Lose the harmony tracks. Not only are they off pitch, they are off time, too. It's making a muddled mess of things. Let's hear just the guitar and your voice.