queen - crazy little thing called love - cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

:) Sounds pretty good to me. Nice tone. Good pitch. Nice vibrato.

I can hear your accent. It is not too strong on this just enough to notice. I like it when you can hear the natural

accent of the singer. :cool:

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

Good stuff. And I am going to tell you what Olem has told me, a number of times.

You got some nice lower overtones in your voice that make it very warm and flexible.

I'm a big fan of Queen and Freddy Mercury's voice. I feel you did an outstading job covering that song. You're voice is very good, and your tone and pitch were outstanding. My only critique, and please keep in mind I'm saying this as a fan of the song and I have no formal training in voice coaching, would be to give it a little more "feeling". I find myself at times so focused on my technical performace that I leave some passion behind. And music, to me, IS passion.

it's quite a hard song to sing for me. since i'm not comfortable at all in this range,i had hard times keeping it quiet and relaxed (and not succeeded completely anyway.. ) so yeah, i think i might lose some feeling while trying to control my voice. thanks for the advice and the comment : )

AAAMMMMAZZZING! I love Freddy and your rendition of "A crazy thing called love" was excellent bro!! Do a youtube vid. I guarantee you will get thousands of views.

Thanks for this great recording!

:cool:

My Original songs:
A new day - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJfozwtLCdY
I can't believe - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFMTnOVwaIY
Thank you - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8VVHp535Bw

AAAMMMMAZZZING! I love Freddy and your rendition of "A crazy thing called love" was excellent bro!! Do a youtube vid. I guarantee you will get thousands of views.

Thanks for this great recording!

:cool:

Romac, listen to what Gilad says. And then get in touch with Adolph, our admin. He will know how to get your video featured in the media site part of this site. If you do not already have a media site page, it is really easy. So easy, I could do it. It just takes you providing an email address (unpublished, if you prefer) and whatever password you choose. It is literally just as easy as getting an account in this forum.

Step up and let people hear you.

• Administrator

Romac,

Yes, once you get your video recorded, here's a quick link to assist you in uploading your video >> http://www.themodernvocalist.com/video/video/new

Also, I'm positive I sent you an invitation to join our "Social Media" site when you first signed up for the forum. In the event you didn't receive it, I just sent you another....

Warmest Regards,

Adolph

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

hey thanks for encouraging me, guys. I joined the "Social Media" and uploaded my "video" (well..a static image with audio actually d'oh)

@gilad thanks to you for listening to it ;)

• Administrator

hey thanks for encouraging me, guys. I joined the "Social Media" and uploaded my "video" (well..a static image with audio actually d'oh)

@gilad thanks to you for listening to it ;)

Romac,

GREAT !!! Yes, you were FEATURED !!!

Check out the "Social Home Page" :cool:

~ Adolph ~

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"