'Primadonna' a cappella version

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi,

1st post, I've taken great lessons from Robert Lunte in Seattle, I love singing. Please let me know, ideally, I want to find a band near Seattle but I have no contacts. No makeup, just me :D

Thanks!

Jessica

a88015f28dfad97900c0c75e4bc7cd3e

My goodness!!! Such passion and attitude coming out of a webcam. No effects, Raw, Acapella...

That couldn't have been just Roberts teaching skills. :o:P

Great Job. As you can tell I like your voice.

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

Thanks a bunch geno and MDEW, you are both so nice :) I will be doing more videos soon with music and without, I'm pushing to find a band, I've known since 5 years old this is what I'm meant to do. I LOVE it!!!

I liked it, too. If it helps any, I also sing without make-up. Then, again, I am a guy and that is normally to be expected. Especially as I am not in KISS, GWAR, Slipknot or White Zombie. :D

And, I think you would have a great voice for theater because you can belt. You can fill a performance hall with that voice.

If you take requests, I would like to hear "I Don't Know how to love Him" from Jesus Christ, Superstar. In the movie and some stage productions, it is sung by Yvonne DeCarlos. In fact, two other principal actors from that movie have carried their roles from stage, to the movie, and back to the stage. Carl Anderson still plays Judas, Ted Neely still plays the title role.

Anyway, good stuff.